Stone, Tile, & Grout Cleaning in Kings County, Tulare County, and Fresno County
We Clean For Your Health Like No One Else
One of the nicest touches to the basic architectural components of a home is ceramic or stone tile in kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, and even outdoors. It’s hard to go wrong with tile. It’s durable, long-wearing, and looks great. A stone tile floor in the entryway immediately adds an air of class to a home, and there’s nothing quite like a stone patio in the backyard to host a barbecue for family and friends.
Unfortunately, tile, stone, and grout are not immune to the unhealthy elements in and around your home. Over time, dirt and grime build up in the porous surfaces of your stone, tile, and grout flooring. While regular sweeping and mopping with ordinary household cleaners help keep excessive build-up at bay, it doesn’t deliver the deep tile and grout cleaning your floors need.
Some people try to take matters into their own hands and scrub between the tiles with a toothbrush to get at that gunky build-up that mops and brooms can’t reach. Unfortunately, that’s a lot easier said than done. It is a back-breaking method of grout cleaning that, after all the work, yields mixed results at best. After potentially hours of scrubbing, you often have nothing substantial to show for it besides several aching joints and a filthy toothbrush. So what will save your back and deliver a deep, safe, healthy cleaning?
The answer: professional stone, tile, and grout cleaning from Tri-County Chem-Dry in Kings County, Tulare County, and Fresno County.
Best known for our carpet cleaning service, Chem-Dry professionals are much more than carpet cleaners and offer more services today than ever. Like our oriental rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning services, Chem-Dry professional stone, tile, and grout cleaning reduces dirt and grime. Our tile floor cleaning services will make your surfaces and home sparkle and make it safer for your family and pets. Safeguard your family’s health and your home’s beauty with stone, tile, and grout cleaning services from Chem-Dry.
Clean, Protect, and Seal Tile Surfaces
A professional tile and grout cleaning will remove the dirt and grime that has collected on your floors over time and can restore a healthy shine to your tile and make it look like it did when it was first installed. But the grout used to install it is a highly porous material that can absorb soil and spills, just like carpet, making them more challenging to clean and making cleaning efforts less effective. After we clean your tile and stone floors, we apply a sealant to keep out dirt and grime, allowing you to clean up any spills quickly before they can soak into the grout to stain and linger.
Trained and certified Chem-Dry professional tile cleaners take their time to complete our thorough stone, tile, and grout cleaning process. Chem-Dry provides the best possible service with the safest and most effective cleaner to ensure a safer, healthier home for your family:
- Before the on-site cleaning process begins, Chem-Dry professionals perform pretests to determine the type of stone, tile, or grout to guarantee your home’s safest, highest quality outcome, especially when working with acid-sensitive surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, travertine, and limestone.
- Our certified technicians also provide additional inspection, tape off the area to protect adjacent surfaces and perform dry soil removal, clearing away surface dust and dirt for better access to build-up and more effective deep-cleaning results.
- Chem-Dry professional tile cleaners perform quality checks along the way. Suppose the results are uneven or do not meet expectations. In that case, we clean over the uneven area and recheck the results, repeating this quality control process until we reach the optimal result.
- Immediately following your cleaning, Chem-Dry sealers are applied, creating a barrier to keep grime out and allowing easy maintenance. Our stone, tile, and grout cleaning and sealing services leave your floors purified, protected, and ready to use after only a few hours.
- Additional floor cleaning services such as grout recoloring, stone polishing, and granite renewal restore your floor and other surfaces to their original color and luster.
Don’t just take our word for it
Excellent service and value! Staff was knowledgeable and courteous with results that exceeded my expectations! Will definitely be a repeat customer with Tri-County Chem-Dry.
Prompt response in every stage, very friendly and personable. Will definitely use them again.
Very professional, and amazing job. Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have my tile, stone and grout cleaned?
Just like carpet, dirt builds up over time that dulls your tile or stone’s appearance and discolors your grout. A thorough, professional tile, stone & grout cleaning is the only way to remove the deep-down dirt, make this area of your home look nicer and ensure that all areas of your home are clean and healthy. Scrubbing tile & grout on your hands and knees isn’t a fun job – with our professional equipment we can save your back-ache and make your tile surfaces look better than ever.
How often should I clean my tile, stone and/or grout?
Many factors need to be considered when determining the frequency of cleaning. Foot traffic, children, pets, and routine floor maintenance will affect how often you need to have your tile, stone & grout cleaned. If stains and discoloration are present then your tile and grout is ready for a cleaning.
Why should I have my grout lines sealed?
Grout is a porous material that absorbs soil and spills, just like carpet. Having a sealant applied will help create a protective barrier, giving you more time to clean up dirt and liquid spills before they soak into the grout. The type of sealant you choose will determine the degree of stain resistance that the grout will hold.